Silken tofu has a softer consistency than regular tofu and is perfect for this creamy Phase 1 pudding. It comes in soft, medium, firm, and extra-firm consistencies; be sure to buy the soft type to use here.
- 16 ounce(s) tofu, silken
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoon whipped dessert topping, light
- 2 tablespoon nuts, peanuts, dry-roasted, unsalted
In a food processor or blender, combine the tofu, cocoa powder, sugar substitute, vanilla, and salt. Purée until smooth.
Spoon the pudding into 4 dessert dishes, dollop each serving with 1 tablespoon whipped topping, and sprinkle each evenly with chopped peanuts. Serve right away or chill to serve later (but don't add the topping and peanuts until ready to serve).