- 4 scallion(s) (green onions)
- 2 teaspoon oil, vegetable
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce, less sodium
- 2 pounds bok choy
- 2 teaspoon chili sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 garlic
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, scallion whites, and garlic.
In a wok or a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp mixture and cook, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink and are cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to a large clean bowl.
Return the pan to medium-high heat. Add bok choy, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain any liquid from the skillet and add bok choy to bowl with shrimp.
Return the pan to medium-high heat. Add soy sauce and chili-garlic sauce; stir to combine and bring to a boil. Add shrimp mixture and toss until coated. Cook briefly, just to reheat. Stir in scallion greens and serve warm.
- Total Fat6g
- Saturated Fat1g
- Dietary Fiber3g