More South Beach Diet Recipes
The South Beach Diet is truly a food lover's diet. Here's why: Every day, you'll enjoy irresistible meals, snacks, and even dessert (yes, every day!). The food tastes great, but it's also designed to satisfy your appetite, so you won't be hungry. The South Beach Diet is unlike any other weight-loss plan you've ever tried!
Imagine eating this way and losing weight! Whether you're looking for a convenient lunch, an on-the-go snack, a quick-and-easy weeknight meal, or a gourmet dinner, you'll find what you're looking for at SouthBeachDiet.com.
This recipe is very satisfying, thanks to protein- and fiber-rich edamame. When paired with grilled salmon, this dish becomes an impressive meal that's very easy to make.
If you can't easily find edamame, you may substitute chickpeas.
- 8 ounces frozen shelled edamame (green soybeans)
- 1 ounce seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Dash freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 bunch radishes (4 ounces), cut in half and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup loosely packed chopped fresh cilantro leaves
12 g total fat (1 g sat)
0 mg cholesterol
18 g carbohydrate
15 g protein
6 g fiber
479 mg sodium
- Toss the edamame, vinegar, oil, salt, pepper, radishes, and cilantro together in a large bowl. Serve chilled or at room temperature.